Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RULES REGARDING ALL BOOKINGS:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Rescheduling is permitted up to 3 days (72 hours) prior to your experience
- No cancellations will be accepted, no refunds will be made
- Participants that are clearly intoxicated may not play any rooms. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- If you do not book the full session you may be paired with other players.
- If you are booking for less than 4 participants for a session with no other previous bookings, your booking will be pending approval until the session reaches the minimum number of 4 participants.
- If you have children 13 years or under, you are required to book the entire experience.
- Participants 15 years or younger must be accompanied by at least paying one adult that is at least 18 years old with the exception of The Hangover Hotel where a paying adult must be in the room the entire time, and must each bring a copy of our liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian that will be in the room.
- It is VERY important that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your start time. Just like a movie, your game will start on-time whether you are there or not.