Frequently Asked Questions
An escape room is a physical adventure game in which players enter a themed room and must use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles and escape within a set time limit.
It is $35 per person, per room. We guarantee you’ll enjoy your experience!
It is very likely that all slots in the session will be filled. If you would like to guarantee a private event, you will need to book the entire session by clicking “private event” on the booking.
The Kill House and Operation: DB Cooper rooms are designed for 4-10 people. CSI: North Pole is designed for 2-8 people. Jurassic Tours is designed for 2-6 people. If you are booking for less than minimum amount of participants for a session with no other previous bookings, your booking will be pending approval until the session reaches the minimum number of participants.
No, we only offer PRIVATE EVENTS. Only you and your group will be in the room.
Participants 15 years or younger must be accompanied by at least one paying adult that is at least 18 years old.
The Kill Room is considered a PG-13 experience and parental discretion is advised.
Operation: DB Cooper is rated PG.
CSI: North Pole is rated G.
Jurassic Tours is rated G.
There are definitely spooky elements in The Kill House experience. Operation: DB Cooper, CSI: North Pole and Jurassic Tours: Back To The Past do not have any spooky elements.
No. The doors will remain unlocked and can easily be opened in the event of an emergency or if the experience becomes too much for an individual.
The experience is meant to be a challenge, and some may come close without getting out in time. At the end of the 60 minute session, the Game Master will open the door to the room. You are welcome to ask the Game Master any questions you have including how to solve the remainder of the game but will only do so if asked. We also ask that you do not share any answers with your friends that have not yet participated, as this ruins the integrity of the game, and takes away from the challenge of the experience.
Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to allow for the signing of waivers, as well as the safety briefing.
If you arrive after we have started the game (the time slot you have booked), we may need to take time off your clock to avoid going past your 60 minute time frame which was booked for. If you are arriving more than 15 minutes late we do consider you a no-show. Please leave ample time for traffic and parking. No refunds or rescheduling of show times will be offered for late arrivals or no-shows.
If you need to reschedule, you MUST contact us AT LEAST 3 days (72 hours) before your reservation. If you contact us after this period, or if your booking was created within this period, we will be able to reschedule your booking for a fee of $25 but will NOT refund the amount you paid for your reservation. Please be aware of this before booking your reservation with us.
We have a strict NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy. All sales are final and nonrefundable regardless of whether you show up for your reservation. Please be aware of this before booking your reservation with us.
You only need to bring your best wits and puzzle-solving ability. All items needed for solving the puzzles will be included in the room. Comfortable clothing is recommended, as well as reading glasses if they are needed. Cameras, cell phones, electronic devices, and outside tools are not permitted to be used inside the room.
Of course! If you would like something placed inside the room (such as a ring, photos, or a message), you will need to make arrangements to drop it off beforehand, or slip it to one of our employees prior to the start of your experience.
Absolutely! We can always book a special time, provided that tickets are purchased at the room’s full capacity. Days/Times are subject to availability. Please call 360-949-7921 to schedule.
We are located in the 78th St. Plaza in Vancouver, Washington. Take exit 4 from I-5 and go east just about a 1/4 mile, the plaza is on the right. There is parking available in front of the building. Our address is 1503 NE 78th St. Ste 7, Vancouver, WA 98665.
Have no fear, we haven’t had to make any policy or process changes to how we operate on a daily basis due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The reason for this is because we’ve always had our customers and employees health and safety top of mind since the day we opened 4 years ago.
Our current policy processes are:
• Thoroughly disinfect all props between games during resets and common areas such as our lobby and restrooms.
• All staff wash and sanitize their hands thoroughly after interaction with customers. Hand sanitizer is located in each Game Master booth and at the front desk in our lobby for customers and staff as well.
• We expect staff to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
• Private bookings ONLY: This ensures the only people in the room with you are in your party.
Tips & Suggestions
- Openly communicate with everyone in the room.
- Share clues that you’ve uncovered, and work together to make connections.
- If you discover new information, be sure that everyone in the room knows about it.
- Teamwork is a key factor to success!
General Room Rules
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
- Never use force to try to open locked items or remove decor.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted to be used inside the room.
- There are no clues hidden in electrical outlets.
- You do not need to climb or stand on anything to get clues.
- Keep the game a mystery. Please do not reveal clues or answers to others outside of your experience.